This page contains links to the validated OFSTED performance table information for Future Tech School.
With outstanding results in the 6th form and KS5 we have much to be proud about;
- FTS has achieved in the top 25% in the country for its overall value added performance score for its vocational L3 provision. An ALPs grade of 3 is nationally recognised as ‘excellent’ performance
- In its Individual subject pathway performance, in all subjects, it was good or outstanding;
- Engineering – 2 (top 10% nationally. Outstanding overall performance)
- Business – 5 (good performance)
- ICT – 4 (good performance)
- The average points score for each student on their technical level qualifications was ‘Distinction’
- 45% of students achieved a D* or D which is the equivalent of getting 3 grade A’s at A Level
Why don’t you enrol now into our 6th form and gain results that would rank you as one of the top achievers in the country.
Please click here for the link to the DfE tables or alternatively please open the documents attached below:
Key Stage 4 Current Headline Performance
Key Stage 5 Current Headline Performance